Madolyn’s Studio offers 1,225 square feet of open space filled with beautiful natural light, a new kitchenette and bathroom facilities, and premium hardwood floors and beamed ceilings. The spacious decks overlooking the small working harbour can be used for spontaneous al fresco instruction, or simply for break times, when your students relax and share their experiences. Meals can be catered by advance request, and the floors can be protected for all types of activities.
If you are an instructor and would like to host your next workshop at Madolyn’s Studio, please contact us. The Centre requests that every workshop reserves two spaces, with fees waived, for local residents – a benefit for all participants who will be able to meet and learn alongside the local Newfoundlanders and glean something of a tough, raw and rewarding life next to the sea, as well as for residents, who will have the opportunity to discover new talents, develop abilities and explore ideas for building innovative ventures.
- 1,225 square feet of beautiful light-filled space
- a perfect setting for workshops of all kinds
- completely renovated in 2011
- premium hardwood floors and beamed ceilings
- a new kitchenette and bathroom facilities
- large shared decks overlooking the harbour for
- al fresco instruction, relaxing and sharing
- original art on the walls to inspire students